First Steps in Faith
We’re glad you’re asking questions!
Click here to watch how different people answer some of the most common questions that get asked about Christianity.
- You can’t trust the Bible, can you?
- Hasn’t science shown that Christianity is wrong?
- If there is a God, why does he allow suffering?
- Wasn’t Jesus just a great teacher?
- Why bother with church?
- Isn’t believing in the resurrection ridiculous?
- How can a loving God send anyone to hell?
- Why are Christians so old-fashioned about sex?
- Aren’t all religions basically the same?
- Doesn’t becoming a Christian mean becoming boring?
- Isn’t Christianity just something people use to control others?
- Surely it’s arrogant to say your religion is the only right one?
- Doesn’t Christianity just cause conflict?
- I’m a decent person – surely I’ll be fine?
- Does God even exist?